Uninstall and reinstall my ESET home product
- Uninstall and reinstall your ESET product to resolve an issue you are experiencing
- Upgrade your ESET product to the latest version
To view instructions for an operating system other than Windows, choose the appropriate operating system below:
I. Download the latest version of your ESET home product
- Choose the appropriate download link below:
|Product Name||Download Link|
|ESET NOD32 Antivirus||Download|
|ESET Internet Security||Download|
|ESET Smart Security||Download|
|ESET Smart Security Premium||Download|
- When prompted, click Save and save the file to your Desktop.
Click your Windows version below for instructions to uninstall:
After completing uninstallation, restart your computer.
- Navigate to the saved installation file on your Desktop from section I, step 2. Double-click the file to open ESET Live Installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install and activate your ESET product. For illustrated instructions on product installation and activation, visit the appropriate page for your product below:
- If installation is unsuccessful after performing the steps in parts I - III, uninstall using the ESET Uninstaller tool and then attempt to install again.
- If you are still unable to install your ESET product, contact ESET Technical Support.