How do I renew my license?
- Your ESET-issued license has expired
- Enroll in Auto-renewal before your license expires
- You are having difficulty renewing your license
Renew your ESET license
The renewal process is different based on the country in which you bought your ESET license.
Visit your local Renewals page, or select your language from the right sidebar of this article for appropriate instructions.
- Follow the instructions on the website opened in your browser window.
Visit our Renewals page.
Enter your ESET-issued Username or License Key into the blank field and click Submit.
Select your preferred renewal option (for example, 1 Year or 2 Years) and click Add To Cart.
- Click Checkout to confirm and submit your order.
- After your purchase is complete, you will receive an email from ESET containing your Username, Password and License Key. Be sure to keep this important email for your records.
To renew more than four licenses: Contact your reseller or ESET Sales Support directly at:
- United States: 866-343-3738, option 2 (Monday – Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. PT)
- Canada: 844-423-3738 (Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m. ET)
- Upgrading: Existing customers with valid licenses can upgrade to the latest version of their ESET product for free
- It has been more than 365 days since your license expired: Your license is not eligible for renewal pricing
- You can't find your license: Visit the Lost License page