Uninstall your ESET home product in Windows 7
This article applies to the following products:
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- ESET Internet Security
- ESET Smart Security
- ESET Smart Security Premium
- Press the Windows key or click the Start button and select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program in Category view or Programs and features if you are using Icon view.
- Double-click your ESET product to open the Setup Wizard. Click Next to start the wizard.
- If you have defined a system settings password or a Parental Control password, enter it and then click Next.
- Click Remove, select a reason and then click Next. Follow the instructions in the uninstallation wizard. Click Yes when prompted to restart your computer.
Click the image to view larger in new window
See one of the following Knowledgebase articles to reinstall your ESET product: