Install and use the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app for Android
You received an SMS with the link to download and install the ESET Secure Authentication (ESA) mobile App
Log into Outlook Web App (OWA) using the ESA mobile app
You need to change your personal identification number (PIN) for the ESA mobile app
- You are logging in for the first time and need to set up ESET Secure Authentication on a mobile device
Install the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app
If you are prompted to enroll in the ESET Secure Authorization (ESA) mobile app, click Set-up to start the enrollment process. Otherwise, proceed to step 4.
Enter the phone number for your mobile device and click Continue.
- Scan the QR code, click Continue → Finish and proceed to step 4.
- Tap the Messages icon on your mobile device and open the SMS text message from ESA that shows "To install ESET Secure Authentication, click" and tap the URL link.
- Tap Add Account. If you installed the application without using the link from the SMS message and you have never used it, continue to step 7.
- Tap Install. Once the installation is complete, tap Continue.
- Review the license agreement and tap I accept.
- We recommend that you set a PIN to protect ESA from unauthorized access. To set your PIN, tap Yes.
- Type your PIN number into the New PIN and Confirm PIN fields and tap OK. After setup, if you need to change your PIN number, tap the application menu and select Change PIN. Once your PIN is configured, ESET Secure Authentication is ready to use.
Use ESET Secure Authentication to log in to Outlook Web Access
- On your computer, access Outlook Web Access (OWA) as directed by your administrator. Enter your Microsoft Exchange username and password into the Outlook login screen and click sign in.
- When you are prompted to, either enter a one-time password (OTP) or approve a push authentication using the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app.
- On your mobile device, tap the ESET Authentication icon on the home screen to open the ESA application.
Depending on your administrative settings:
- Push authentication users: Tap Approve. You are now logged into your Outlook account.
- OTP users: Tap Your Company (this text may vary according to administrator settings) to generate an OTP.
On your computer, enter the 6-digit OTP generated by the ESA mobile app into the Enter One-Time Password field and click Authenticate to access Microsoft OWA. You are now logged into your Outlook account.