How to install and use the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app for Android
You receive an SMS with the link to download and install the ESET Secure Authentication (ESA) mobile App
You want to log into Outlook Web App (OWA) using the ESA mobile app
- You need to change your personal identification number (PIN) for the ESA mobile app
Install the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app
Tap Messages on the Home screen.
- Open the SMS text message "To install ESET Secure Authentication, click" and tap the URL link.
Tap Add Account.
- If the application was installed without using the link from the SMS message, but has not been used, continue to step no. 5.
- Tap Install, and once the installation is complete, tap Continue.
- Review the license agreement and tap I accept.
- We recommend that you set a PIN to protect ESA from unauthorized access. To set your PIN tap Yes when prompted, type your PIN into the New PIN and Confirm PIN fields and then tap OK. To change your PIN number at any time, tap the application menu, select Change PIN. Once your PIN is configured, ESET Secure Authentication is ready to use.
Use ESET Secure Authentication to log into Outlook Web Access
- On your personal computer, access Outlook Web Access (OWA) as directed by your administrator. Enter your Microsoft Exchange username and password into the OWA login screen and click Log On. A second OWA login screen will prompt you to enter your one-time password, which you will generate using the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app.
- On your mobile device, tap the Authentication icon on home screen to open the ESA application.
- Tap Secure Login (this text may vary according to administrator settings) to generate a one-time password.
On your personal computer, enter the 6-digit one-time password generated by the ESA mobile app into the Your One-Time Password (OTP) field and click Log On to access Microsoft Outlook Web Access.