Download and install ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Uninstall any previously installed antivirus software on your system.
If you have a CD, insert it into your computer (if the installation does not begin automatically, click Start → Computer and double-click the ESET disc icon).
To install without a CD:
Download the installer file below:
Download ESETNOD32 Antivirus
- Double-click the installer file to begin installation.
- Download the installer file below:
- In the Install ESET NOD32 Antivirus screen, click Continue.
- Click I Accept.
- Select your preference for ESET Live Grid and Detection of Potentially Unwanted Applications. Click Install.
- Click Done to exit the Installation Wizard.
The Product activation window will open automatically. If you are updating from a previous version, your license info will be entered automatically. Type or copy/paste your License Key into the blank field and click Activate. If you have a CD, type your Activation Key (printed on the label) into the blank field. Be sure to include hyphens.
Click here if you do not have a License Key or did not receive an email with license info following your purchase.
If you entered your credentials correctly, you will see the Activation successful screen. Click Done to complete your activation. If you have a CD and used an Activation Key to activate, you will see a registration screen. Complete all relevant fields and click Activate → Done.
Click the image to view larger in new window