Download and Install ESET Internet Security
This article applies to the following product:
- ESET Internet Security
- Uninstall any previously installed antivirus software on your system.
If you have a CD, insert it into your computer (if the installation does not begin automatically, click Start → Computer and double-click the ESET disc icon).
To install without a CD:
- Download the ESET Internet Security installer file.
- Double-click the installer file to begin installation.
- In the Install ESET Internet Security window, click Continue.
- Review the End-user license agreement and click I Accept.
- In the I have a license window, click Enter a License Key. If you are updating from a previous version, your license information will be entered automatically.
- Type or copy/paste your License Key in the License Key field and click Continue. Make sure you enter the License Key exactly as it appears and include the hyphens. If you copy/paste be sure you do not accidentally select additional space around the text. If you have a CD, type your Activation Key (printed on the label) in the blank field. Be sure to include the hyphens.
- Click Continue. You have the option to install a different product in this step, however doing so will keep you from using all of the features in ESET Internet Security.
- Select your preference for ESET Live Grid and Detection of Potentially Unwanted Applications. Click Install.
- Click Done to exit the Installation Wizard.
- ESET Internet Security is now installed and fully functional. You will be prompted to set up additional security tools. Click for help to setup Parental Control and Anti-Theft.