Update ESET Products—check for latest product modules
- Download and update product modules
- Verify that the latest product modules and Detection Engine have been received
The current Version of Detection Engine is: 19414 released on May 25, 2019. To check which version of a specific module is in place in your ESET product, see Access information about product modules in ESET Windows home products.
By default, ESET products check every hour for new updates and are updated at least once a day with new detection engine and modules updates.
Follow the instructions below to check for the latest program module updates in any ESET Windows home product. Earlier product versions may not resemble the screenshots below.
The current Detection engine version is: 19414 released on May 25, 2019
Click Update → Check for updates to see if new updates are available.
Version 10: If you see Virus signature database is up to date, no update is necessary. Click to view image.
- Click Update product now.
- Confirm that your update was successful.
- If your product is still unable to update, click here for instructions to re-enter your ESET License Key.