Download, install and activate ESET Cyber Security
- Uninstall any previously installed antivirus software on your system.
If you have a CD, insert it into your computer (if the installation does not begin automatically, double-click the ESET disc icon on your desktop).
To install without a CD:
The install package will appear in your Downloads folder or the default folder set by your browser. Click the file to open it.
If you inserted a CD in step 2, the ESET Cyber Security CD window will open automatically. Double-click English.
- In the ESET Cyber Security window, double-click the Install icon. When prompted, click Continue to launch the Installation Wizard.
- Read the Introduction and click Continue.
- Review the System requirements and click Continue.
- Click Continue → Agree.
- In the Version Check window, click Continue. We highly recommend you install the latest version if you are notified one is available.
- Select an Installation mode and click Continue.
- Select your preference for ESET LiveGrid and click Continue.
- Select your Potentially Unwanted Applications preference and click Continue.
- Click Install.
- When prompted, enter your administrator Name and Password and click Install Software.
- The installation may take a few minutes to complete. When the Installation was successful screen displays, click Close.
After installation is complete, the Cyber Security Activation window will open automatically. In the License Key field, type or copy/paste your License Key into the blank field and click Activate. If you have a CD, type your Activation Key (printed on the label) into the blank field. Be sure to include hyphens.
If the activation window does not open automatically, in the menu bar, click the ESET icon . Select Open ESET Cyber Security and click Activate product.
Click here if you do not have a License Key or did not receive an email with license info following your purchase.
- If you entered your credentials correctly, you will see the Activation was successful screen. Click Done to complete your activation. Your product will now automatically begin downloading the latest virus signature database update.