Download and install ESET Parental Control for Android
On your Android device, open the ESET Parental Control for Android download page.
When prompted, tap Play Store. Alternatively, you can tap Internet, select the device you want Parental Control installed on and then tap Install.
Tap Open once installation is complete.
Select your desired language and tap Accept.
ESET Parental control requires to access some phone information to identify the device and activate the product. Tap Continue and Allow the ESET Parental Control to read phone information.
- A my.eset.com account will be required to continue. If you already have an account, tap Sign In and enter your credentials. If you do not have an account, tap Create Account.
- If you have already purchased ESET Parental Control for Android and you have a license key, tap Enter License Key to activate your product.
- Enter your license key and tap Activate.
- Create a parental PIN. This PIN will be used to change the ESET Parental Control settings on your child's device.
- In the Whose device is this? screen, tap Child or Parent, depending on who you are setting this app up for. If this is your device (parent), and you intend to manage a child's device from ESET Parental Control for Android, you will also need to install ESET Parental Control for Android on the child's device. If you are installing on a child device, continue to the next section.
- Tap OK.
ESET Parental Control is now installed on your device.
- Complete steps 1-13 in the section above and then tap the + icon to add a child profile.
- Type your child's name, enter their date of birth and gender, optionally add a photo and then tap Save.
- ESET Parental Control for Android needs certain permissions to function correctly. To allow permissions for the Parental Control service, tap Next → Parental Control → OK.
- To allow the Usage access permissions, tap Next → Parental Control → OK.
- To give Parental Control device administrator permissions, tap Next → Activate.
- Tap Allow.
- Tap Enable.
- Parental Control is now installed on your child's device. For more information about Parental Control, visit our online help documentation.