Exclude a safe website from being blocked by your ESET Windows home product
This article is applicable to the following products:
- ESET Smart Security Premium
- ESET Smart Security
- ESET Internet Security
ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- A website that you know to be safe is being blocked by Web access protection.
Open your Windows ESET product.
Press the F5 key on your keyboard to open the Advanced setup window.
Click Web and Email → Web access protection.
- Expand URL Address Management and then click Edit next to Address list.
- Select List of addresses excluded from checking and then click Add.
Type the website or domain you want excluded in the Enter a mask that specifies a URL address field and click OK (for each website you add, be sure to either include "www." or a wildcard "*" symbol, as in "www.eset.com" or "*.eset.com*").
- When you are finished excluding websites, click OK to save your changes and exit the Advanced setup window.