Install and use the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app for iPhone
- You receive an SMS with the link to download and install the ESET Secure Authentication (ESA) mobile app
- You see ESA Demo token instead of yours
- You want to log into Outlook Web Access using the ESA mobile app
You need to change your personal identification number (PIN) for ESET Secure Authentication
Install the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app on your phone
On the home screen, tap Messages.
- Open the "To install ESET Secure Authentication, click" SMS text message and then tap the corresponding link.
Tap Add Account and then tap Open.
- If the application was installed without using the link from the SMS message, but has not been used, continue to step no. 5.
- Tap Install or .
- Review the license agreement and tap I accept.
- We recommend that you set a PIN to protect ESA from unauthorized access. To set your PIN, tap Yes when prompted, type your PIN into the New PIN and Confirm PIN fields and then tap OK. To change your PIN number at any time, tap the application menu, select Change PIN. Once your PIN is configured, ESET Secure Authentication is ready to use.
- To receive authentication request via push notification, tap Allow when prompted. Then enter the PIN you configured and tap OK.
Use ESET Secure Authentication to login to Outlook Web Access
- On your personal computer, access Outlook Web Access (OWA) as directed by your administrator. Enter your Microsoft Exchange username and password into the OWA login screen and click Log On. A second OWA login screen will prompt you to enter your one-time password, which you will generate using the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app.
- On your mobile device home screen, tap the Authentication icon to open the ESA application.
- Tap Secure Login (this text may vary according to administrator settings) to generate a one-time password.
On your personal computer, enter the 6-digit one-time password generated by the ESA mobile app into the Your One-Time Password (OTP) field and click Log On to access Microsoft Outlook Web Access.
In case you experienced issues with the mobile application, for example, push notifications did not work, and our support team asked you to send essential logs, follow the steps below:
- Tap Menu > About
- Tap the copyright text in the About screen 5 times
- In the Debug info screen tap Share info to send the information via default mail application to our support team, or tap Copy info to clipboard to paste the information to a custom mail application.