How do I activate or register my ESET product online?KB Solution ID: KB2664 |Last Revised: July 7, 2015
- You need to submit your serial number to register your ESET product
- You cannot install your ESET product from a CD
- You do not have a working CD drive
- You are a partner or technical support person installing for a customer
- Click one of the links below, complete the activation form and click Submit (be sure to enter your Activation key or serial number exactly as it appears on the inside of your product package).
Click the image to view larger in new window
- After you complete the form, you will receive your unique Username and Password on the next screen and in an email. You will need your Username and Password to activate your product during installation (step 3).
- Download ESET Live Installer, which will automatically detect your operating system and architecture to install the latest version of your ESET product. To download, click the link below for your product (Windows XP/Vista/Win 7/2000/2003/2008). When prompted, click Save and save the file to your Desktop. When the download completes, navigate to your save location and double-click the installer file to begin installation.
North American Customers
Customers outside of North America
For detailed instructions on how to download and install your ESET product, click the appropriate link below:
- How do I Download and Install ESET Smart Security?
- How do I Download and Install ESET NOD32 Antivirus?
- How do I install and activate ESET Cyber Security?
- How do I install and activate ESET Cyber Security Pro?