Create a support request directly from ESET Mobile Security for Android
- You encountered an issue with ESET Mobile Security for Android that you cannot solve and you would like to contact ESET Technical Support.
- Find your public license ID (Provide to Technical Support agents to determine your License Key)
Send a support request directly from your ESET Mobile Security application.
- Tap menu → Customer care.
- Tap Customer care.
- Type your name and email address in the appropriate fields. Select the appropriate Case type and Issue type in the Issue section and type in the description of your issue. Select the check box next to Submit application log and tap Submit.
- If your support request was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation message in the ESET Mobile Security application. You will also receive a confirmation email with a ticket number and a link to your Technical Support case.
Open ESET Mobile Security for Android.
- Tap menu → About.
- The Public License ID is displayed at the top of the screen.