ESET Endpoint Security and ESET Endpoint Antivirus for macOS version 6.7.900.0 have been released
Release date: July 9, 2019
ESET Endpoint Security and ESET Endpoint Antivirus for macOS version 6.7.900.0 have been released and are available for download.
- Added: Firewall rules now support VPN network adapters
- Changed: Improved: Splash screen is disabled by default
- Improved: Significant improvements of scanning time for first time scan and for recurrent scan of any file
- Fixed: Arbitrary file overwrite vulnerability - which allowed unprivileged user to misuse product and overwrite any system file – we would like to thanks RACK911 Labs for reporting this vulnerability
- Fixed: Installation failed on OS X 10.11
- Fixed: Crashes reported by users
- Fixed: Blocking of VMWare Remote Console with error: "Failed to initialize ssl session to remote host"
For a detailed list of known issues, see Known issues for ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security for macOS.
Upgrade to Latest Version
See the following ESET Knowledgebase article for instructions to upgrade to the latest build: