ESET Secure Authentication version 184.108.40.206 hotfix has been released
Release Date: April 25, 2019
ESET Secure Authentication version 220.127.116.11 horfix has been released and is available to download.
- Fixed: After upgrading, license usage is duplicated under some circumstances
- Fixed: “Network error 500” is displayed in Web Console under some circumstances
- Fixed: Offline OTPs authentication does not work in Windows Logins
- Fixed: Users are logged out from Web Console after 2 minutes
- Fixed: Realms for domain users duplicated
- Fixed: Reporting engine installation is corrupted due to 2GB memory limit
- Fixed: Reporting engine fails to install when special characters are used
- Fixed: API - Authentication methods without realm do not work
- Fixed: Push authentication does not work after self-enrollment and mobile number change
- Fixed: Reactivation fails when reactivating from User+SMS site to User-only site
- Fixed: Reactivation from offline file to online does not move the user consume
- Fixed: Offline behavior for windows login can`t be changed from MMC
- Fixed: Not possible to upgrade ESA core if installed together with reporting engine via MSI
For a list of known issues, see Known issues for ESET business products.
- Online help (user guide): ESET Secure Authentication version 2.8
For more information on this product, visit the ESET Secure Authentication product page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.