ESET Endpoint Security and ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 7.1.2045.5 have been released
Release Date: April 11, 2019
ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security version 7.1.2045.5 have been released and are available for download.
- Added: Audit log
- Added: Security report
- Added: Custom repository server
- Added: Windows 10 Redstone 6 (19H1) compatibility
- Added: ESMC 7.0 compatibility
- Changed: PUA communication and term use throughout product (“Threat” has been replaced with “Detection” when PUA is detected)
- Changed: Product is Micro PCU "ready" (Program Component Update)
- Improved: Application notifications and statuses
- Improved: Optimized Real-time file system protection module
- Improved: Product update guidance
- Improved: Notifications of license expiration
- Improved: Licensing backend
- Fixed: Slow performance when cleaning archives with several hundreds of infected files
- Fixed: Changes to local lists in Override mode can become lost and replaced by ESMC policy rules
- Fixed: Override mode duration between version 7.0 and 7.1
ESET provides support in the form of User Guides, fully localized application and online help, online Knowledgebase, and applicable to your region, chat, email or phone support.
Deploy or upgrade ESET endpoint products using ESET Security Management Center (7.x)
- ESET endpoint products Online Help contains comprehensive reference information for system settings, configurations, installation scenarios and more.
- Visit www.eset.com/us/support/contact/ to email ESET Technical Support