ESET Endpoint Encryption Client version 5 and Server version 3 have been released
Release Date: February 28, 2019
ESET Endpoint Encryption Client version 5 and Server version 3 have been released and are available to download.
ESET Endpoint Encryption Server Changelog
- Added: Support for ESET Endpoint Encryption installs
- Added: Support to auto re-initialise database resource if in maintenance mode
- Added: Padding to tables in group policy display for readability
- Changed: Rebranded software to ESET Endpoint Encryption Server
- Changed: When in maintenance mode, if SQL configuration exists an attempt will be made to re-initialise the connection
- Fixed: Problem clearing licence flags during re-sync
- Fixed: Problem using self-enrolment with auto encryption together
- Fixed: Problem with starting service a second time on some processor types
- Fixed: Issue with password validation failure when performing some commands
- Fixed: Issue when generating activation codes in a list with only a single user
ESET Endpoint Encryption Client Changelog
- Fixed a problem where Full Disk Encrypted workstations, which have an OPAL disk(s) that have been partially setup by other software, would be misidentified as using our OPAL encryption.
- Fixed a problem where Single Sign-On would fail and FDE Login commands from the server could not be processed, due to case sensitivity issues when verifying against the user.
- When using a TPM pre-boot authentication keyboards would be not be added
- Installation failed to block when installed on the same machine as an EEE Server.
- Improved meta data validation to prevent rare cases of unbootable systems following recovery and re-encryption
- Updater. Improved error handling when cancelling and/or validating downloads.
- (Managed client only) New: A new package with managed uninstall set is no longer required to upgrade a managed client which already has managed uninstall set
- EEE Go now rebranded in all languages.
Online Help (user guides):