ESET Endpoint Security and ESET Endpoint Antivirus versions 7.0.2091, 6.6.2089 and 6.5.2132.2 have been released
Release Date: November 13, 2018
ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security versions 7.0.2091, 6.6.2089 and 6.5.2132.2 have been released and are available for download.
* Version 6.5.2132.2 is only available in the repository.
- Fixed: The Update profile name displays a random text string during product upgrade (versions 6 and 7)
- Fixed: Category groups in Web Control do not work properly as settings from ESMC are not transferred or saved (version 7 only)
Upgrade Clients to the Latest Version
To upgrade clients on your network to the latest version:
Using ESET Security Management Center (ESMC) 7: Deploy or upgrade ESET endpoint products
- Using ESET Remote Administrator (ERA) 6.5: Send an upgrade task to clients
ESET provides support in the form of User Guides, fully localized application and online help, online Knowledgebase, and applicable to your region, chat, email or phone support.
- ESET endpoint products Online Help contains comprehensive reference information for system settings, configurations, installation scenarios and more.
- Visit www.eset.com/support/contact/ to email ESET Technical Support