ESET Endpoint Security for Android hotfix version 188.8.131.52 has been released
Release date: October 10, 2018
ESET Endpoint Security for Android hotfix version 184.108.40.206 has been released and is available to download.
- Added: Offline license activation with ESET Security Management Center (available after next ESMC release)
- Improved: Simplified one-click enrollment to ESET Security Management Center in case app was not installed on device (available after next ESMC release)
- Fixed: Threats missing from threat report in case they were found near the end of scanning
- Fixed: MDM communication retry logic for failed requests
- Fixed: MDM communication timeout in case MDM server is busy/under heavy load
- Fixed: Incorrect reports of device not being encrypted
- Fixed: Issue with settings export
- Fixed: Anti-phishing blocking page in case of phishing was found
- Fixed: Issues with customer care logs
For a list of known issues, see Known issues for ESET Endpoint Security for Android.
For more information on this product, visit the ESET Endpoint Security for Android product page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.