ESET Endpoint Security and ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 6.6.2072 have been released
ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security version 6.6.2072 have been released.
This release resolves an issue with product activation, downloading updates or LiveGrid errors experienced with version 6.6.2068.
- Fixed: Unable to download updates and LiveGrid problem after successful product activation associated with the error messages "Your license file does not contain a Username or Password" or "ESET LiveGrid is not accessible"
- Fixed: Corrupted UI is being displayed when on-demand scan is launched from context menu and UI configured to start in minimal mode
- Fixed: Security hardening in Self-defense, SMB share scanning and script monitoring modules
Upgrade Clients to the Latest Version
Updated builds of ESET endpoint products are available from the ESET Remote Administrator repository and the ESET download page.
- To upgrade clients on your network to the latest version, send an upgrade task to clients, or distribute the installer file to clients and run a local installation.
See our Knowledgebase article for known issues in ESET endpoint products.
ESET provides support in the form of User Guides, fully localized application and online help, online Knowledgebase, and applicable to your region, chat, email or phone support.
- ESET endpoint products Online Help contains comprehensive reference information for system settings, configurations, installation scenarios and more.
Visit www.eset.com/support/contact/ to email ESET Technical Support
- For video tutorials, see the ESET Knowledgebase YouTube channel