ESET Endpoint Antivirus for macOS and ESET Endpoint Security for macOS version 6.5.600 have been released
ESET Endpoint Antivirus for macOS and ESET Endpoint Security for macOS version 6.5.600 have been released and are available for download.
- Added: The product avoids using symlink /Applications/.esets
- Added: Partial support of HTTPS protocol in Web Access Protection and Web Control Protection (e.g., HTTPS blocking but no SSL scanning)
- Fixed: Kernel panic after allowing Logitech utility software (Logicool) traffic in Interactive mode of firewall
- Fixed: Rare kernel panic during product uninstall
- Fixed: Problem in IMAP email protection
- Fixed: Rare installation problems
- Fixed: Problem installing on Mac with SxS UDF driver and devices
- Fixed: No files are scanned when running On-demand or Custom scan with iPhone connected
- Fixed: After upgrading the product on macOS 10.13, two GUI windows open after restarting the system
- Fixed: Missing progress bar in Uninstaller
- Fixed: Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
For a detailed list of known issues, see Known issues for ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security for macOS.
Upgrade to Latest Version
See the following ESET Knowledgebase article for instructions to upgrade to the latest build: