ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server version 6.5.10019.x has been released
ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server version 6.5.10019.x has been released and is available to download.
- Added: On demand should support scanning in multi-domain environments
- Added: Quarantine - reindex and integrity check
- Improved: Licensing: switch between two licensing modes based on specific flags in the license
- Improved: Improve mail identification for temporary AS quarantine
- Fixed: SPF evaluation problem
- Fixed: Mailbox count does not show any mailboxes on Parent domain
- Fixed: Wrong string on Setup - Server - disable protection
- Fixed: 'Server scan' task from ERA performs Database scan even if database targets are not selected
- Fixed: EMSX tasks in scheduler do not support Unicode characters
- Fixed: Domain to IP lists do not read SPF records
- Fixed: eShell - new scheduler task has wrong time
- Fixed: Mail server protection log does not show IP in IPv6 environment
- Fixed: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is shown after changing page in quarantine web interface
- Fixed: Quarantine web does not display any emails
- Fixed: Custom TEMP path does not work in transport scanning
- Fixed: ERA 18.104.22.168 Override mode is not working for AD Group SID identifiers
To review a detailed and up-to-date list of known issues, see Known issues for version 6 ESET business products.
For more information and to download the product, visit the ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server download page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.