ESET Endpoint Security and ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 6.6.2064 have been released
ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security version 6.6.2064 have been released.
- Added: Native support for Microsoft Windows 10 RS3 Release (1709) including support for cloud files
- Added: Reporting of status to Microsoft Windows Defender Security center
- Fixed: Problem with not keeping license information, when upgrading from Endpoint 5
- Fixed: Problem with generic threat name path exclusion containing “*” symbol
- Fixed: Problem with splash screen appearing when docking / undocking computer
- Fixed: Incorrect graying out of application statuses locked by ESET Remote Administrator
- Fixed: Problem when override does not switch off, after exceeding override time when system reboot was performed
- Fixed: Incorrect error displayed when Web access protection is not installed
- Fixed: Client task switch “restart system when needed” is ignored, when Endpoint 6.6 is installed using ESET Remote Administrator software install task
- Fixed: Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
Upgrade Clients to the Latest Version
Updated builds of ESET endpoint products are available from the ESET Remote Administrator repository and the ESET download page.
- To upgrade clients on your network to the latest version, send an upgrade task to clients, or distribute the installer file to clients and run a local installation.
See our Knowledgebase article for known issues in ESET endpoint products.
ESET provides support in the form of User Guides, fully localized application and online help, online Knowledgebase, and applicable to your region, chat, email or phone support.
- ESET endpoint products Online Help contains comprehensive reference information for system settings, configurations, installation scenarios and more.
Visit www.eset.com/support/contact/ to email ESET Technical Support
- For video tutorials, see the ESET Knowledgebase YouTube channel