ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server version 6.5.15013 has been released
ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server version 6.5.15013 has been released and is available to download.
- Fixed: Infected file copied via network is not detected by Real-time protection
- Fixed: Incorrect information in Database scan Log
- Fixed: The error message "There were errors executing the SHPIO helper tool" displays after installation
- Fixed: SharePoint Administrator Username does not update correctly in Advanced setup
- Fixed: Changing the On-access filter “Action to take if cleaning not possible” to “No action” does not save correctly
- Fixed: Selecting “Revert to default” in “On-access filter” settings removes the text in the "Template of a message displayed on threat detection" field
- Fixed: eShell scans are not visible in list of scans in eShell
- Fixed: SharePoint ULS logs display "Detected use of SPRequest for previously closed SPWeb object" after running On-demand database scan
- Fixed: SharePoint event log displays the messages that services are not running when a SharePoint account is not a local admin
- Fixed: Context menu options do not work in Advanced setup fields with multiple-lines
- Fixed: Reverting to defaults in the “Antivirus and antispyware” section changes the scan targets list in “Basic” section
- Fixed: Unable to remove the notification “SharePoint on-access filter is disabled” status
For more information and to download the product, visit the ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server download page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.
To review a detailed and up-to-date list of known issues, see Known issues for version 6 ESET business products.