ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server version 6.5.12013 has been released
ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server version 6.5.12013 has been released and is available to download.
- Fixed: Infected file copied via network is not detected by Real-time protection
- Fixed: Potential EGUI crash or high CPU load when navigating Advanced Settings in the user interface
- Fixed: The error “Volumes inaccessible because the machine disk is locked” displays in list of scanning targets on Hyper-V machines
- Fixed: Automatic exclusions for MS SQL Server are not set correctly when custom data and log directories are used
- Fixed: Various localization and documentation bugs
For more information and to download the product, visit the ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server download page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.
To review a detailed and up-to-date list of known issues, see Known issues for version 6 ESET business products.