ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server version 6.5.12010.0 has been released
ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server version 6.5.12010.0 has been released and is available to download.
- Fixed: Ekrn crash caused by missing validator under email protocols
- Fixed: Several issues with EGUI after enabling "Use offline help"
- Fixed: Crash in SQL server automatic exclusions
- Fixed: When EGUI is closed, and a Hyper-V scan is paused, it does not show in the restarted EGUI
- Fixed: Hyper-V scanner settings are not synchronized in ESET cluster
- Fixed: Empty logs if the installation path contains Cyrillic letters
For more information and to download the product, visit the ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server download page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office. To review a detailed and up-to-date list of known issues, see Known issues for version 6 ESET business products.