ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server version 6.5.10016.0 has been released
ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server version 6.5.10016.0 has been released and is available to download.
- Fixed: WMZ file type evaluated as plain archive in attachment filtering
- Fixed: Multiple license allocations of one product instance in ESET License Administrator (ELA)
- Fixed: User interface can crash if quarantine mail details are opened multiple times and different actions are chosen
- Fixed: SSL/TLS protocol filtering does not install security certificate correctly
- Fixed: Mismatch in regular expressions evaluation for rules inspecting message headers
- Fixed: Expansion of macros in SPF records
- Fixed: Various minor bugs
- Improved: Deleting SCL headers is now optional to allow later message header processing
- Product integration with Exchange mail server cannot be disabled under certain circumstances.
For more information and to download the product, visit the ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server download page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office. To review a detailed and up-to-date list of known issues, see Known issues for version 6 ESET business products.