ESET Virtualization Security for VMware NSX 1.5.10 has been released
ESET Virtualization Security for VMware NSX version 1.5.10 has been released and is available to download.
ESET Virtualization Security for VMware NSX natively supports NSX automation, micro-segmentation and automatic task execution that automatically moves infected machines to a different micro-segment to prevent the spread of malware, and then executes scanning. Once ESET Virtualization Security proves that a machine is clean, it is returned to its original place.
- First release of VMware NSX compatible version of ESET Virtualization Agentless Anti-Malware security.
- Integration of Virtual Agent Host, ESET NSX Service Manager and Scanning VM into one Appliance.
- Automatic deployment of new EVS appliances on new hosts immediately after they are added to vCenter Cluster. This allows automatic protection of newly added hosts and virtualized workloads, which drastically reduces time needed for security deployment.
- Automatic protection of new VMs deployed on protected hosts as they are created.
- Native support of VMware NSX automation, supporting Micro Segmentation and automatic task execution. ESET Virtualization Security automatically moves infected machines to a different micro segment to prevent malware spread, and then executes scanning. Once ESET Virtualization Security proves that a machine is clean, it is returned to its original place.
- ESET Virtualization Security supports native integration with third-party security solutions, using VMware Service Composer and utilizing VMware Security Tags. Once implemented, automation of security depends only on the decisions of a Security Admin.
- Automatic reset of On-demand scan when VM stars vMotion during scan.
- vSphere 5.5 U2+ or vSphere 6.0
- NSX Manager 6.2.4+
- ESET Remote Administrator 6.4+
More information about ESET Virtualization Security for VMware NSX
For more information and to download the product, visit the ESET Virtualization Security product page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.
User guide: ESET Virtualization Security for VMware NSX