Create a desktop shortcut for your Windows ESET home product
To create a shortcut for your ESET Windows home product that will open the ESET main program window, follow the instructions below:
Press the Windows key and type ESET into the search bar.
- Right-click the ESET icon and select Pin to Start from the context menu.
- Click and hold the ESET icon to drag it to your desired location in your Start menu, or drag it to the Desktop to create a shortcut.
Press the Windows key + Q to open the search window and type ESET into the search bar.
- Your ESET Antivirus product will be displayed in search results. Right-click the ESET icon and select Pin to Start from the context menu.
The new ESET icon will appear on the far right of the Start screen. Click and hold the ESET icon to drag it to your desired location.
Windows 7, Vista & XP
- Click Start → All Programs → ESET.
- Right-click ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus and select Send To → Desktop (create shortcut). An ESET icon will appear on your Desktop.
- To create an ESET icon in your Quick Launch toolbar, click and drag the ESET icon from your Desktop onto the Quick Launch toolbar (directly to the right of the Start button).