ESET Managed Service Provider (MSP) program and Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) Plug-ins
ESET partners can proactively distribute product licensing for a variety of ESET solutions to large groups of clients through the ESET Managed Service Provider (MSP) program. Once a partners has been established as an ESET MSP, users manage and monitor customer licenses in the ESET MSP Administrator (EMA) portal.
If you have questions about how to use the ESET MSP portal, select your product version below to view the appropriate user guide.
- ESET Security Management Center 7 / ESET MSP Administrator 2 (EMA2)
- ESET Remote Administrator 6 / ESET MSP Administrator (EMA)
- ESET Remote Administrator 5 / Managed Licensing System (MLS) (how to migrate from MLS to EMA)
Join the ESET MSP Program
ESET offers plug-ins that help you perform MSP tasks in the following Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tools:
- Components for Autotask Endpoint Management
- ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech)
- Direct Endpoint Management for ConnectWise Automate
- ConnectWise Manage
- Direct Endpoint Management for Solarwinds N-Central
- Ingram Cloud Marketplace
If your tool is not listed above, manually activate the eRMM function in your ESET Endpoint Security product and then link your tool.