Undocumented Serious Error in ESET Windows home products
- Undocumented Serious Error 0x101a
- Undocumented Serious Error 0x1106
- Cannot update the detection engine
Press the F5 key on your keyboard to access Advanced setup.
Click Update and click Clear next to Clear update cache.
- Version 8.x and earlier users: Expand Update, click Settings and then click Clear. Make sure that your Username and Password are entered correctly. Enter my Username, Password, or License Key to activate.
Expand Profiles → HTTP Proxy, select Do not use proxy server from the Proxy mode drop-down menu, and then click OK.
- Version 8.x and earlier: Click Setup, click the HTTP Proxy tab, select Do not use proxy server and then click OK.
Restart your computer. Before you restart, click here to bookmark this article
After your computer has restarted, Open the main program window of your ESET Windows product.
In the main program window, click Update → Check for updates. Your ESET product should update automatically from now on. If the issue is not resolved, uninstall and then reinstall your ESET product.