Upgrade ESET business products
Upgrade your eset business product to the latest version by following the steps in the articles below:
- Upgrade ESET Remote Administrator 6 to the latest version?
- How do I migrate from ESET Remote Administrator 5 to version 6?
- Upgrade ESET Remote Administrator 5.x to the latest version
- Upgrade your 5.x network to the latest version of ESET server and endpoint products (ESET Endpoint Security or ESET Endpoint Antivirus 5.x)
- Migrate ESET Remote Administrator from an old server to a new one (5.x)
- Create a new policy in ESET Remote Administrator 5.x using your existing settings from ESET Remote Administrator 4.x
- How do I upgrade my network to ESET Remote Administrator and ESET Endpoint version 6?
- Upgrade ESET Endpoint Security or ESET Endpoint Antivirus to the latest version
- Enterprise users—Use the PCU to upgrade client workstations to the latest version of ESET Endpoint Security or ESET Endpoint Antivirus
- Upgrade from ESET Smart Security Business Edition or ESET NOD32 Business Edition to ESET endpoint products
- Upgrade ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server to the latest version
- Upgrade from ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server 4.5 to version 6
- Upgrade your server to ESET File Security from ESET Smart Security/ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition
- Upgrade ESET Mail Security 6 for IBM Domino to the latest version
- Upgrade ESET Secure Authentication to the latest version
- Upgrade ESET Endpoint Security for Android (2.x) using ESET Remote Administrator (6.x)
If you are using ESET Smart Security/ESET NOD32 Business Edition, we recommend that you uninstall these products and install ESET Endpoint Security on endpoint workstations.
To protect Windows servers, install ESET Mail Security or ESET File Security.