ESET Endpoint Encryption Support
- You are experiencing an issue with your DESlock+ Encryption engine product
Articles and videos in the ESET Knowledgebase:
- ESET Endpoint Encryption installation and setup
- What do I do after upgrading my ESET Endpoint Encryption license?
- ESET Endpoint Encryption video tutorials
ESET Secure Encryption TPM and Automatic Full-Disk Encryption:
Common issues covered in the DESlock+ Knowledgebase:
To search online for a solution for your DESlock+ product, search the DESlock+ Knowledgebase. If you are still unable to resolve your issue, fill out this form to contact technical support. You will then be directed to the proper support channel depending on the nature of your issue.
- Installing Windows 10 Updates on a Full Disk Encrypted (FDE) system
- I have forgotten my password
- How do I resync my license?
- What happens if my DESlock+ license expires?
- (Managed) Why do I get the error "Workstation #NAME# (#Workstation ID#) failed to start Full Disk Encryption, and reported error An unsupported or invalid partition type was detected (0xC0010011)"?
- (Unmanaged) Why am I getting the error message 'An error occurred attempting to start disk encryption. An unsupported or invalid partition type was detected.'?
- Windows 8 compatibility. What does the error look like if they try to run FDE and it fails because of one of these issues?
- Full Disk Encryption on systems with RAID
- Why am I asked for a password when I try to shred documents in the DESlock+ Shredder?