Download, install and activate ESET Cyber Security or ESET Cyber Security Pro
- Uninstall any previously installed antivirus software on your system.
If you have a CD, insert it into your computer (if the installation does not begin automatically, double-click the ESET disc icon on your desktop).
To install without a CD:
The install package will appear in your Downloads folder or the default folder set by your browser. Click the file to open it.
If you inserted a CD in step 2, the ESET Cyber Security or ESET Cyber Security Pro window will open automatically. Double-click English.
- Double-click the Install icon. When prompted, click Continue to launch the Installation Wizard.
- Read the Introduction and click Continue.
- Review the System requirements and click Continue.
- Click Continue → Agree.
- In the Version Check window, click Continue. We highly recommend you install the latest version if you are notified one is available.
- Select an Installation mode and click Continue.
- Select your preference for ESET LiveGrid and click Continue.
- Select your Potentially Unwanted Applications preference and click Continue.
- Click Install.
- When prompted, enter your administrator Name and Password and click Install Software.
- The installation may take a few minutes to complete. When the Installation was successful screen displays, click Close.
After installation is complete, the activation window will open automatically. In the License Key field, type or copy/paste your License Key and click Activate. Make sure you enter the License Key exactly as it appears and include the hyphens. If you copy/paste be sure you do not accidentally select additional space around the text. If you have a CD, type your Activation Key (printed on the label) into the blank field. Be sure to include hyphens.
If the activation window does not open automatically, in the menu bar, click the or icon in the menu bar. Select Open ESET Cyber Security or ESET Cyber Security Pro and click Activate.
Click here if you do not have a License Key or did not receive an email with license info following your purchase.
- If your credentials were entered in correctly, you will see the Activation was successful screen. Click Done to complete your activation. Your product will now automatically begin downloading the latest virus signature database update.
- Cyber Security Pro users only: In the New network connection detected window, select your preferred Profile from the drop-down menu and click OK. If you are performing this installation in an office or home environment on a secure network, click Home or Office. Only select Public if you are traveling with your client computer and ESET Cyber Security Pro detects a new network.