Resolve modules update errors in ESET Windows home products
- You are unable to activate your ESET product after receiving an automatic upgrade.
- Your ESET product displays the message "Modules update failed" as shown below:
- Verify that your internet connection is active by visiting the ESET home page. You must have an activate internet connection before you can download updates.
Press the F5 key to access Advanced setup.
- Click Update, expand Basic, click Clear and then click OK.
Restart your computer.
- Open the main program window and click Update → Check for updates. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall your ESET product.