Which ESET Mobile Security for Android product do I have (Free or Premium)?
- Determine if you have the Free, Trial or Premium ESET Mobile Security for Android product on your device
- You are not sure if you have activated your premium features
- View the features included in the free and premium products
Follow the instructions below to determine which ESET Mobile Security for Android product you have installed on your device.
- Open ESET Mobile Security for Android.
- Tap the menu icon → License.
- The product name that is currently installed on your device is displayed on the Your license screen. If you are using the trial or premium product, the number of days left until your license expires is also displayed.
If you are using the free or trial product, upgrade to premium.
If you have already purchased the premium product and your device has the free or trial version on it, activate your premium features.
Click the image to view larger in new window
- Free: A lifetime license for the Free product; it includes basic features
- Trial: A 30-day trial license for the Full/Premium product
- Premium: A license for the Full/Premium product for the duration of your subscription