Why can't I download my ESET product? (Solution checklist)
Once you have received an email from ESET including your unique License Key, follow the steps in one of the following Knowledgebase articles:
- Download and Install ESET Internet Security or ESET Smart Security Premium
- Download and Install ESET NOD32 Antivirus
If you are still having difficulties, use the solution checklist below to resolve your issue:
- Verify you are entering your License Key correctly: Your ESET-issued License Key are specific, case-sensitive authentication data used by ESET servers to validate your purchase. A typo in your License Key will prevent you from downloading your ESET product. You cannot choose or customize your License Key.
- Verify you have a valid License Key: If you purchased your ESET product from a third-party vendor, you must complete an activation form to receive your License Key. If you purchased your ESET product from ESET directly, or already completed the activation form, then you can visit our Lost License page to have your license information emailed to you again.
Verify you are downloading the correct product: Before downloading, verify you are attempting to download the correct product. In most cases, your license is only valid for the specific ESET product that you selected at checkout. For example, you cannot use an ESET NOD32 Antivirus License Key to download ESET Smart Security Premium.
Save the installer to an easily accessible place, like your Desktop: When you select your product download and enter your information, you will be prompted to Run or Save. Click Save and save the installer file to your Desktop. Once the download completes, double-click the file you just downloaded and click Run. Follow the steps in the Installation Wizard and restart your computer when prompted.
- Mac and Linux users: Click the appropriate link below to download your ESET product: