Release date: Novemeber 12, 2019
ESET Security Management Center version 7.1.27 has been released and is available to download.
- NEW: ESET Full Disk Encryption add-on feature
- NEW: Tagging - objects are marked (e.g., computers) using user-defined tags
- NEW: MSP Automation Framework
- NEW: Support for the latest (v7) generation of Linux products
- NEW: Centralized Exclusions and wizard for exclusion creation
- ADDED: Computer isolation task
- ADDED: Unified table design with new navigation elements
- ADDED: Ability to directly export tables across all the main screens to different formats (e.g., CSV, PDF, PS)
- ADDED: New “empty screen” states for simpler object creation
- ADDED: Detections view is aggregated by time and other criteria to simplify operations and to resolve them
- ADDED: Execute one-click actions from the “Task Executions” screen
- ADDED: Create a combined installer including ESET Full Disk Encryption
- ADDED: Option to deactivate individual products
- ADDED: New dynamic groups related to newly introduced products
- ADDED: Search by the group name in computer screens and search bar
- ADDED: Ability to export and import dynamic group templates
- ADDED: Option to save the dashboard layout as a preset for the other users
- ADDED: Detections view includes data from “filtered websites”
- ADDED: EDTD exclusions can be created using the new exclusions wizard, where only the "by hash" option is enabled.
- ADDED: Generate pre-defined reports filtered to a selected group
- ADDED: Indonesian language support for the Web Console
- ADDED: ESET Management Agent supports the latest security products
- IMPROVED: UI Improvements & usability changes
- IMPROVED: Client and Server tasks merged into one view
- IMPROVED: Submitted files now displays "tree element" to better identify relevant customers or locations (valid for MSP)
- IMPROVED: New column selector element for primary tables, that simplifies the selection and arrangement of columns
- IMPROVED: Context menu now applies for all selected rows
- IMPROVED: Filtering panel has a few new options, e.g., autocomplete feature
- IMPROVED: Layout of the Detections (previously “threats”) screen with new detection details
- IMPROVED: Reports screen layout includes a one-click report generation option
- IMPROVED: Updates to the Task section; triggers display in a separate “Task Details” view
- IMPROVED: Layout of policies screen, with simpler orientation and navigation
- IMPROVED: Layout of notifications screen with notification details
- IMPROVED: Enhanced installers screen with installer status and tags panel for better usability for MSP
- IMPROVED: AV remover (part of management agent) supports auto-update
- IMPROVED: ESMC All-in-one installer for Windows makes it easier to upgrade the entire ESMC installation or individual ESMC components
- IMPROVED: The download speed of ESET download repositories is significantly improved
- IMPROVED: Management agent installer size significantly reduced
- CHANGED: "Threats" section was renamed to "Detections"
- CHANGED: Management agent compatibility update related to macOS 10.7 and 10.8 support (see documentation for more details)
- CHANGED: ESET Security Management Center ends support for Endpoint and Server Security versions 6.0 - 6.4. Read more here.
- All-in-one Installer for Windows—When upgrading from ESMC 7.0, the "Components to upgrade" screen shows some ESMC components are up-to-date; however, updates are available.
- ESET Management Agent Policy—HTTP Proxy settings include server connection fields that are not applicable (for example, Username, Password).
- Exclusions screen—A change of access group for a single exclusion, changes the access group for all exclusions.
- Computers screen—The Policies column includes the count of both policies and exclusions.
- Upgrade from ESET Remote Administrator 6.5—A two-factor authentication user phone number is not saved.
- Computer Details screen—"Mark as Master for cloning" option is available for macOS and Linux. When a user selects "Disable hardware detection", the "Mark as Master for cloning" option remains available.
- Computers screen and Dynamic Group Templates screen—Screen does not automatically refresh after editing the object details.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus/Security for macOS—Language detection does not work on macOS Catalina (10.15).
ESET provides support in the form of User Guides, fully localized application help, an online Knowledgebase, and chat, email or phone support if applicable to your region.