ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server version 7.1.10008.0 has been released
Release Date: June 20, 2019
ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server version 7.1.10008.0 has been released and is available to download.
- Added: Ability to send logs in Common Event Format (CEF) via syslog to SIEM
- Added: Various extensions of eShell
- Added: Ability to import/export in “Ignored IP list”
- Added: Administrator can set language of quarantine web interface and quarantine reports
- Improved: Anti-Phishing optimization
- Improved: Extended errors in Windows eventlog
- Improved: Unable to install product on unsupported OS, for example, Win Server 2003
- Improved: Rule name available in Quarantine Message envelope
- Improved: Extended options for adding domains and subdomains to the SMTP protection log whitelist
- Improved: Added tooltip for NDR condition
- Fixed: Various Eshell fixes
- Fixed: Various minor bugs in GUI
- Fixed: Cleaned objects counter includes number of rule hits
- Fixed: Missing IND language in .msi package
- Fixed: EdgeTransport.exe crashes after receiving an email with multiple infiltrations
- Fixed: Mailboxes are not correctly loaded in on-demand scan
- Fixed: Ability to Release objects in Web interface on Mailbox role EX2007/EX2010
- Fixed: Missing information about the activated rule in Mail server Protection log
- Fixed: Inconsistency between paused protections statuses on Monitoring pane
To review a detailed and up-to-date list of known issues, see Known issues for version 7 ESET business products.
For more information and to download the product, visit the ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server download page or contact your local reseller, distributor or ESET office.