How do I upgrade my ESET product from the trial version to the full version? (3.0)
ESET Smart Security:
To upgrade your trial version of ESET Smart Security to the full version, you must first purchase a license. Once you have completed the purchasing process, you will receive an email with a new username and password. You will not need to reinstall the software–as soon as you enter your new username and password into the program, the upgrade process will be complete. Click here for step-by-step instructions on entering your new username and password into the program.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
To upgrade your trial version of ESET NOD32 Antivirus to the full version, follow the step-by-step instructions below. After upgrading, please allow 24-48 hours for the new expiration date to display. If you have already purchased a license, go to step 4.
- Open ESET NOD32 Antivirus. How do I open my ESET product?
- Click Protection Status from the main menu on the left and then click Purchase full version.... If you have already purchased the full version, go to step 4.
You can also reach the Purchase page by clicking here: http://www.eset.com/us/store
- Once you have completed the purchasing process, you will receive an email with a new username and password (usually within 1 hour).
- You do not need to reinstall the software. From the main program window, click Protection Status and then click Upgrade to full version... ESET NOD32 Antivirus will attempt to download the latest virus signature update and will also display the License details window.
- Enter the new username and password which were sent to you upon purchase of your license. The following are EXAMPLES only:
- Click OK. If your username and password were entered correctly, you will be upgraded to the full version and the virus signature database update will complete successfully. The time required for the virus signature database to update may vary, depending on the speed of your computer and Internet connection. Please allow 12-24 hours after entering your new username and password for the new expiration date to display.