Exclude an application or IP address from protocol filtering in ESET Endpoint products (7.x)
- You want to exclude applications or IP addresses in ESET Endpoint.
- Allow TWAIN devices to communicate on your network.
Press the F5 key to access Advanced setup.
- Click Web and Email and click Edit next to Excluded applications or Excluded IP addresses depending on the type of exclusion you want to create.
- Click Add.
- Select the application or type the IP address that you want to exclude in the Add application or Add IP address window. Click OK.
- The new exclusion will be displayed in the Excluded applications or Excluded IP addresses window. Click OK and OK again to exit Advanced setup.