Install ESET home products on multiple devices
ESET Internet Security is a multiple device license. An ESET Internet Security license can activate:
- ESET Internet Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows
- ESET Cyber Security or ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
- ESET Mobile Security for Android or ESET Parental Control
Complete each prerequisite before proceeding to step 2.
- Have the License Key included in the new purchase email you received from ESET ready. I lost my License Key.
- Uninstall any previously installed antivirus software.
Select the ESET home product you want to install and perform installation on the appropriate device. For installation instructions, use the applicable Knowledgebase article below:
- ESET Internet Security
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- ESET Cyber Security Pro
- ESET Cyber Security
- ESET Mobile Security
- ESET Parental Control
When ESET is installed on your first device, continue to Step 3 below.
All subsequent installations must be activated using your ESET-issued License Key used in step 2.