Download and Install ESET Internet Security
This article applies to the following product:
- ESET Internet Security
- Uninstall any previously installed antivirus software on your system.
If you have a CD, insert it into your computer (if the installation does not begin automatically, click Start → Computer and double-click the ESET disc icon).
To install without a CD:
- Download the ESET Internet Security installer file.
- Double-click the installer file to begin installation.
- In the Install ESET Internet Security screen, click Continue.
- Click I Accept.
- Select your preference for ESET Live Grid and Detection of Potentially Unwanted Applications. Click Install.
- Click Done to exit the Installation Wizard.
The Product activation window will open automatically. Type or copy/paste your License Key into the blank field and click Activate. If you have a CD, type your Activation Key (printed on the label) into the blank field. Be sure to include hyphens.
Click here if you do not have a License Key or did not receive an email with license info following your purchase.
If you entered your credentials correctly, you will see the Activation was successful screen. Click Done to complete activation. If you have a CD and used an Activation Key to activate, you will see the Please register your license screen. Complete all relevant fields and click Activate → Done.
Click the image to view larger in new window
- In the Network connection found window, click Home or office network if you are performing this installation in an office or home environment on a secure network. Only select Public network if you are traveling with your computer and ESET Internet Security detects a new network.