Password-protect Parental Control settings
This article applies to the following products:
- ESET Smart Security Premium
- ESET Smart Security
ESET Internet Security
- Parental Control and program settings
- Set up Windows user accounts for each person accessing the computer. For information on setting up Windows user accounts, click the appropriate link below:
Open your Windows ESET product.
Click Security tools.
Version 8.x and earlier: Click Setup → Parental Control, click Set password and then skip to step 7.
- Verify Parental control is enabled and click the arrow next to Parental Control.
Click Protect all settings with a password.
- Type your password into the New password and Confirm password fields and then click OK. You will now be prompted for a password when you attempt to access password protected features or settings in the user interface.