Uninstall or reinstall my ESET home product
- Uninstall and reinstall your ESET product to resolve an issue you are experiencing
- Upgrade ESET product to the latest version
This article applies to the following products:
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- ESET Internet Security
- ESET Smart Security
- ESET Smart Security Premium
To view instructions for an operating system other than Windows, choose the appropriate operating system below:
I. Download the latest version of your ESET home product
- Choose the appropriate download link below:
|Product Name||Download Link|
|ESET NOD32 Antivirus||Download|
|ESET Internet Security||Download|
|ESET Smart Security||Download|
|ESET Smart Security Premium||Download|
- When prompted, click Save and save the file to your Desktop.
Click Start → All Programs → ESET → Uninstall.
After completing uninstallation, restart your computer.
Navigate to the saved installation file on your Desktop from section I, step 2. Double-click the file to open ESET Live Installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install and activate your ESET product. For illustrated instructions on product installation and activation, visit the appropriate page for your product below: