How do I uninstall or reinstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 for Linux Desktop?KB Solution ID: KB2704 |Last Revised: July 7, 2015
Due to newer program releases or corrupted installations, reinstalling ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 for Linux Desktop is sometimes necessary. The steps below demonstrate how to download, uninstall and reinstall your ESET security product.
- Download your ESET security product using the appropriate link below:
- When prompted, click Save and save the file to your Desktop.
Uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 for Linux Desktop
- Click Applications → System Tools → ESET NOD32 Antivirus Uninstaller.
- After completing the uninstallation, you will be prompted to restart your system. Click Yes.
- Navigate to your Desktop or wherever you saved the installer file, right-click it, and select Properties.
- Click the Permissions tab and select the check box next to Allow executing file as program. Click Close.
- Double-click the installer file and follow the instructions in the ESET Installation Wizard.