I receive a "Program component upgrade" message—what should I do?KB Solution ID: KB2400 |Last Revised: October 1, 2015
- When a Program Component Upgrade (PCU) releases for your ESET product, you can use it to automatically upgrade to the latest version
- You receive a "Program component upgrade" message
- You receive the message that a "Free upgrade is available"
- You receive the desktop notification (displayed in the lower right-hand corner of your screen) "New version available"
To upgrade your program to the latest version using the Program component upgrade (PCU), follow the steps below:
- From the Update is available window, click Update now. Your ESET product will begin downloading and upgrading your product.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.