How to push an uninstall from ESET Remote Administrator to password protected clients (3.0)
To push an uninstall of ESET NOD32 Antivirus or ESET Smart Security to your password protected client(s), follow the steps below:
- Open the ESET Remote Administrator Console (ERAC) by clicking Start → All Programs → ESET → ESET Remote Administrator Console.
- At the bottom of the ERAC window, click Remote Install.
- From the Remote Installation Tools tab, click Packages....
- In the Installation Packages Editor window next to Type, select Uninstall ESET Security Products and NOD32 version 2 from the drop-down menu.
- In the Edit/Clear command line associated with this package area at the bottom of the window, add the command PASSWORD="Password" and click Save → Close.
- In the ERAC window, click Install.
- In the Push Installation window next to Type, select Uninstall ESET Security Products and NOD32 version 2 from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the client(s) you want to uninstall from the Network places tree, then click and drag the client(s) from the left window to the right one.
- Select the client(s) in the Remote installation area and click Uninstall.